• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist-olicrazy85

olicrazy85

Dirt
Helo

my game name is olicrazy85
I live in norway and i am 14 years old
i have never been kisk or something before
my brother(13) show me this server and he show me some cool stoff on this server. and i thought it was a good server.
then why a should be accepted: i like to build and have fun with friends and i think this was a good server and because i have some friends her why not try this server:)
and i love to be whitelisted if i can
i hope not this was to smal

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
We have a lot of people coming from viking craft! While I check things out, mind telling me what happened to make you all move?

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
Instead of constantly bumping your app you should concentrate on improving it!

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

olicrazy85

Dirt
  1. In-game name:eek:licrazy85
  2. Location & Age: norway 14 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):no
  4. Referral(s): js_mine
  5. Reason you should be accepted: becuase i want to play with friends and every one i play white was playing on viking craft but viking craft are goin to shut down and every one is playing on herocraft now and my brother js_mine (13) show me this server and i thought it was a good server and i posted and her i am:)
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: from my brother js_mine and viking-craft.net
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  8. Additional Info: i want to make cool things white my friends and thins like that and i think im good to it :) i have never break a rule before

olicrazy85

Dirt
  1. In-game name: olicrazy85
  2. Location & Age: norway 14 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):no
  4. Referral(s): js_mine
  5. Reason you should be accepted: becuase i want to play with friends and every one i play white was playing on viking craft but viking craft are goin to shut down and every one is playing on herocraft now and my brother js_mine (13) show me this server and i thought it was a good server and i posted and her i am:)
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: from my brother js_mine and viking-craft.net
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  8. Additional Info: i want to make cool things white my friends and thins like that and i think im good to it :) i have never break a rule before

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.
Remember to only speak English in public chats.