• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist noobkiller1820

N

noobkiller1820

In-game name: noobkiller1820
previous bans: none
reason you should be accepted: i have read the wiki and server rules, i am a great builder i have build
several things in other servers wich contain: castles, houses, parkours. i also wan't to join a town or create one myself. i am ofcourse polite to other players on the server.
Referral(s): i don't know anyone on this server
How did you hear about Herocraft: i was looking on the minecraft forums for a server i wanted to play on when i saw the Herocraft server. i have already choosen my patch and i must say i really like the server.
Have you voted?: yes
Special key: {HCN14}

Additional info: i am truly sorry. but i don't know how to take screenshot's

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game name: noobkiller1820
previous bans: none
reason you should be accepted: i have read the wiki and server rules, i am a great builder i have build
several things in other servers wich contain: castles, houses, parkours. i also wan't to join a town or create one myself. i am ofcourse polite to other players on the server.
Referral(s): i don't know anyone on this server
How did you hear about Herocraft: i was looking on the minecraft forums for a server i wanted to play on when i saw the Herocraft server. i have already choosen my patch and i must say i really like the server.
Have you voted?: yes
Special key: {HCN14}

Additional info: i am truly sorry. but i don't know how to take screenshot's

Reviewing

Accepted