• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Iconman111

Icon

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Iconman111
  2. Location & Age: Illinois, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Temp ban for lava spilling into spawn (could not get rid of because spawn was protected)
  4. Referral(s): Theemo518 He's new
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Theemo518
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a great builder and want to play with my friend Theemo518. This server also seems better and more creative than many servers I have already played on. I love PVP and I love to build, with the heroes plugin these can be added together quite nicely.
  9. Additional Info: I can play whenever I feel like it as long as I'm not a school. I will talk in chat as long as people will talk back and I might go on your mumble chat in order to get to know you guys.

Icon

Dirt
In-game name: Iconman111
Location & age: Illinios, 16
Previous bans: none
Referals: none
reason why I should be accepted: I have read the rules and wiki. I plan on having fun while I interact with many people in polite ways. I am a good builder and I believe i can add creativity to the server with my designs and structures.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a server to play on and this server sparked my intrest the most. Also, my friend theemo518 told me about this server.
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
Additional Info: I plan on being a rogue and spending a ton of time on this server with my friends theemo518, theemo517, milkshake123567, and onewithrice.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Alright, not a problem, I've done that before, especially if it was recent.

Everything else looks good. Welcome to Herocraft, check your inbox.