• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist for Dannyb10100

1. Minecraft In-game name: dannyb10100
  2. Location & Age: L:Illinois,USA A: 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):Buxville-griefing, those were back in my noobish days and havent been banned since
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Players from my server (Havoc) and from servver lists on the web
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have some great PVP skills to add to the server and i am a donator
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCd11
  10. Additional Info: I really want to try out this server and it's wonderful features

My brother used to share my account and my friend did on another server to and he was 21. They dont have acess to my account anymore so I'll take full responsibility for anything that happenes on this account.
Edit: Same reason as above i told my brother and my friend they can use it im not really sure what they did though. I told them they can do as they please as long as they dont get banned.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt in regards to those individuals not having access to your account now. I do have to warn you though, ANY issues arising from them being on your account is your sole responsibility and the excuse "My brother/Friend did it" will not hold water in an appeal.

Welcome to Herocraft