• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist apply

pvppwnstar

Iron
  1. In-game name: pvppwnstar
  2. Location & Age: im from holland and im 13 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):ive been banned once for Griefing on the server i found some data about the server this is the ip worldcraft.myvnc.com:25567 .
    im sorry about my bad hystorie of previous banns XD but i did not know that was bannable. i have never been on a goood server like this before but i really want to join.
  1. Referral(s): a friend told me about this server an i thougt this was a great server.
  2. Reason you should be accepted: ive been reading the rules an i think so this is a good server.
  3. How did you hear about Herocraft?: from my friend dirtyjoe.
  4. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes i did.
  5. Additional Info: ive got a lot experience with minecraft an had a own server to once.
  6. an i checked my login name an its pvppwnstar so i dont understand why the comment says its not the right login name.
it has been updated.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.
**There is an edit button/link in lower left side of your posts***
The user name you provided is incorrect. Try a space after the : on the form.

Can you provide more information on your ban you mentioned?

pvppwnstar

Iron
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):ive been banned once for griefing, but ive been reading the rules of this one ;)
  4. Referral(s): a friend told me about this server an i thougt this was a great server.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: ive been reading the rules an i think so this is a good server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: from my friend dirtyjoe.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes i did
  8. Additional Info:ive got a lot experience with minecraft an had a own server to once.
  9. screen03
    this is my chenged version i forgot a spacebar in my name an i wanted to upload a screenshot but i kinda failed im sorry.
its been updated

pvppwnstar

Iron
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):ive been banned once for griefing, but ive been reading the rules of this one ;)
  4. Referral(s): a friend told me about this server an i thougt this was a great server.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: ive been reading the rules an i think so this is a good server.
  8. Additional Info:ive got a lot experience with minecraft an had a own server to once.
  9. this is my changed version i forgot a spacebar in my name an i wanted to upload a screenshot but i kinda failed im sorry.
update of an update other 1 was not that nice sorry about that.

pvppwnstar

Iron
  9. this is my changed version i forgot a spacebar in my name an i wanted to upload a screenshot but i kinda failed im sorry.
no im sorry i dont know the seerver anymore i only know the server boss name
LegendaryX

pvppwnstar

Iron
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):ive been banned once for Griefing on the server i found some data about the server this is the ip worldcraft.myvnc.com:25567 . but i do know that thats bannable on this server.
    im sorry about my bad hystorie of previous banns XD but i didnt know that was bannable. i have never been on a goood server like this before but i really want to join.
  1. Referral(s): a friend told me about this server an i thougt this was a great server.
  2. Reason you should be accepted: ive been reading the rules an i think so this is a good server.
  5. Additional Info: ive got a lot experience with minecraft an had a own server to once.
  6. an i checked my login name an its pvppwnstar so i dont understand why the comment says its not the right login name.
it has been updated.
sorry about the numbering

pvppwnstar

Iron
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):ive been banned once for Griefing on the server i found some data about the server this is the ip worldcraft.myvnc.com:25567 . but i do know that thats bannable on this server.
    im sorry about my bad hystorie of previous banns XD but i didnt know that was bannable. i have never been on a goood server like this before but i really want to join.
it has been updated

pvppwnstar

Iron
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):ive been banned once for Griefing on the server i found some data about the server this is the ip worldcraft.myvnc.com:25567 .
    im sorry about my bad hystorie of previous banns XD but i did not know that was bannable. i have never been on a goood server like this before but i really want to join.
Updated