• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Sebby14022

Stone
Additional Info: I do play Team Fortress 2 and what I do is organize group of people and plan things out to see how we can do our best as our given characters/classes. I am currently studying to become a nurse but still haven't chosen the college/university just yet. I mostly use tumblr and Skype for RPs and things so I know when to allow others to have opportunity to change the situation and I do not become OP, I make it as realistic as possible as it's the only way I find it fair for the others. I am not that good at building stuff but I am good at RPing. i haven't followed on twitter because i don't have twitter, i didn't follow on youtube because i'm a bit lazy to do so.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Sebby14022
  2. Location & Age: Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: forgot where but I believe I got banned for... stealing;;;
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCS10}
Additional Info: I do play Team Fortress 2 and what I do is organize group of people and plan things out to see how we can do our best as our given characters/classes. I am currently studying to become a nurse but still haven't chosen the college/university just yet. I mostly use tumblr and Skype for RPs and things so I know when to allow others to have opportunity to change the situation and I do not become OP, I make it as realistic as possible as it's the only way I find it fair for the others. I am not that good at building stuff but I am good at RPing. i haven't followed on twitter because i don't have twitter, i didn't follow on youtube because i'm a bit lazy to do so.
Reviwing :D

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.38529/
^ You already have an application in progress but because that person Proctor is not here anymore, I will lock it and this will be your new current one XD
Now, I would like you to explain this ban in a bit more detail too :D
And where did this ban for "Yelling" go off to?
Reply to this comment or tag me in for a faster reply :p

Sebby14022

Stone
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.38529/
^ You already have an application in progress but because that person Proctor is not here anymore, I will lock it and this will be your new current one XD
Now, I would like you to explain this ban in a bit more detail too :D
And where did this ban for "Yelling" go off to?
Reply to this comment or tag me in for a faster reply :p
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yelling? i said stealing;;; it happened as i was trying to help this guy's farm by collecting his crops and putting them in the chest but because this guy is not online for long time that when he saw me collecting his stuff he reported me right away. and i got banned for it

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yelling? i said stealing;;; it happened as i was trying to help this guy's farm by collecting his crops and putting them in the chest but because this guy is not online for long time that when he saw me collecting his stuff he reported me right away. and i got banned for it
@Angyles This is wierd, http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.38529/ <--- This application and this one share the same person and or username... Any ideas?