• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist- Application

XxREGRETSxX

Stone
Reasons why I should be accepted:
Honestly, from what I've seen this server look awesome. My buddy Leothebeast has been telling me about this server and hyping it up at school so I decided to finally sign up for it. I'm a Teamwork type of guy. The more everyone's on the same page and drive the more we can get done and accomplish. from a Build to starting something new, it's just makes it a lot easier on everyone and ideas can be bounced around and it's an all-around really awesome time.

Additional info: Just a highschool student who is trying to become a well-known Cosplayer. I've been doing it for about 2 almost 3 years. I've done mostly Homestuck Cosplays like Cronus Ampora, Bro Strider, The Signless but I'm trying to break from that to add variety for Characters like: Ragna-The-Bloodedge From Blazblue , Uzu Sangeyama from Kill la Kill, Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts, Yu Narukami, Izanagi from Persona 4 and a bunch of other characters and props that I'm hoping to bring to life.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

1. Minecraft In-Game Name: XxREGRETSxX
  2. Location & Age: Miami / 16.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No, not that I know of since I was given this account from a friend awhile back.
  4. Referral(s): Leothebeast
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCX11
Reasons why I should be accepted:

Honestly, from what I've seen this server look awesome. My buddy Leothebeast has been telling me about this server and hyping it up at school so I decided to finally sign up for it. I'm a Teamwork type of guy. The more everyone's on the same page and drive the more we can get done and accomplish. from a Build to starting something new, it's just makes it a lot easier on everyone and ideas can be bounced around and it's an all-around really awesome time.

Additional info: Just a highschool student who is trying to become a well-known Cosplayer. I've been doing it for about 2 almost 3 years. I've done mostly Homestuck Cosplays like Cronus Ampora, Bro Strider, The Signless but I'm trying to break from that to add variety for Characters like: Ragna-The-Bloodedge From Blazblue , Uzu Sangeyama from Kill la Kill, Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts, Yu Narukami, Izanagi from Persona 4 and a bunch of other characters and props that I'm hoping to bring to life.

Reviewing