• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

xHandCuffs

Dirt
Dear Herocraft administrators,
My in-game name is xHandCuffs and I have been wanting to join the white-list ever since I heard about it. I am 18 year old girl and I live in Los Angeles, California. I have been playing this game for a couple of days and have already grew a liking towards it. I believe that I should be added because I would be constantly on the look out for people trying to ruin the fun experience for others. I am a good builder and have had a couple of projects myself. In the attachments you will see pictures of what I have build during my spare time. I will follow all the rules and will never try to ruin someone else's games. I will do whatever is needed to get white-listed and stay in the spot.
Thank you very much,
Rose

P.S.
2012-08-17_14.18.21.png2012-08-17_14.19.23.png2012-08-17_14.19.45.png2012-08-18_13.43.59.png2012-08-19_11.22.51.png2012-08-17_15.59.17.png2012-08-17_16.41.37.png 2012-08-17_21.12.03.png

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: xHandCuffs
  2. Location & Age: California, 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Nope
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCX10}
Dear Herocraft administrators,
My in-game name is xHandCuffs and I have been wanting to join the white-list ever since I heard about it. I am 18 year old girl and I live in Los Angeles, California. I have been playing this game for a couple of days and have already grew a liking towards it. I believe that I should be added because I would be constantly on the look out for people trying to ruin the fun experience for others. I am a good builder and have had a couple of projects myself. In the attachments you will see pictures of what I have build during my spare time. I will follow all the rules and will never try to ruin someone else's games. I will do whatever is needed to get white-listed and stay in the spot.
Thank you very much,
Rose

P.S.
View attachment 8905View attachment 8906View attachment 8907View attachment 8908View attachment 8909View attachment 8910View attachment 8911 View attachment 8912

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
GreenJayy is my cousin who referred me to this game, along with my friends: Connor_OFarrell, Ice_OFarrell, Edswardo and Juicee. We are all in a group together and decided to play this together.

Accepted - Although the builds are great we do not allow pixel art and if found it is considered griefing and will be removed. Thanks