• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

I am an athlete and a gamer and play football, swim, and am a black belt in Taekwondo officially when in South Korea (Half Korean and lived there for most of my life because I belong to a military family.). I'm currently in the 9th grade and am an honors student, and I love playing minecraft, star bound, Mount & Blade warband, and a few other games with the little to no free time I can spare. I enjoy building and fighting to gain lv and have my own faction/kingdom and would invite friends to play if I am accepted. I think this server is the type I am looking for and would like to contribute to this community and maybe bring more friends. I am very cooperative with admins and server rules and love rpg and level style servers.

Jackrox256

Obsidian
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Jacques_de_Molay
  2. Location & Age: Hawaii, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Yes, on Kevile server, under his assumption I was cheating because I was doing well in the game.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCJ16
I am an athlete and a gamer and play football, swim, and am a black belt in Taekwondo officially when in South Korea (Half Korean and lived there for most of my life because I belong to a military family.). I'm currently in the 9th grade and am an honors student, and I love playing minecraft, star bound, Mount & Blade warband, and a few other games with the little to no free time I can spare. I enjoy building and fighting to gain lv and have my own faction/kingdom and would invite friends to play if I am accepted. I think this server is the type I am looking for and would like to contribute to this community and maybe bring more friends. I am very cooperative with admins and server rules and love rpg and level style servers.

***Reviewing***

That's my real age I put the older one as my email because that's my older brothers age and use it to buy games and such and some require age 17. I didn't know whether or not my forum account had to match email account age, and sorry for the inconvenience (didn't know that) but yes I'm 14years old and a 9th grader. Thank you