• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Darkiss111

Dirt
I found this server by doing what most others would and searching the top results for a heroes/factions/mmorpg server, and this was naturally at the top of the list. I would like to join this server because it looks like an amazing server, it has amazing architecture, and it uses some of my favourite (Canadian spelling) plug-ins such as the heroes and factions plug-ins. I think that i should be accepted into this server because i am a truthful, trustworthy, and honourable (again, canadian spelling) individual, and i can help settle arguments and disputes if needed. I am also very loyal to the staff of servers, and will help where i can. I have no history of griefing or disobeying/ being rude to the staff of servers, and I can help rebuild griefed structures or create new ones with ease (seeing as I have a fairly good memory and am decent at construction). i am also good at calming people down and making new allies.

also, on a side note: i accidentaly hit the 0 button instead of 9 (seeing as theyre so close together) when entering my year of birth on my account, so now it thinks i was born in 1990 and i cannot change it. It says i need assistance from a staff member to change it back, could somebody be so kind as to change that to 1999 for me?

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Darkiss111
  2. Location & Age: Canada, Ontario, Brantford. 14- Birthday is March 28 1999
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I have not been banned from any previous servers (to my knowledge)
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCD10}
I found this server by doing what most others would and searching the top results for a heroes/factions/mmorpg server, and this was naturally at the top of the list. I would like to join this server because it looks like an amazing server, it has amazing architecture, and it uses some of my favourite (Canadian spelling) plug-ins such as the heroes and factions plug-ins. I think that i should be accepted into this server because i am a truthful, trustworthy, and honourable (again, canadian spelling) individual, and i can help settle arguments and disputes if needed. I am also very loyal to the staff of servers, and will help where i can. I have no history of griefing or disobeying/ being rude to the staff of servers, and I can help rebuild griefed structures or create new ones with ease (seeing as I have a fairly good memory and am decent at construction). i am also good at calming people down and making new allies.

also, on a side note: i accidentaly hit the 0 button instead of 9 (seeing as theyre so close together) when entering my year of birth on my account, so now it thinks i was born in 1990 and i cannot change it. It says i need assistance from a staff member to change it back, could somebody be so kind as to change that to 1999 for me?
Reviewing

Darkiss111

Dirt
@Darkiss111
Accepted. Your name will be added
-Side note: Nice effort on your application
@Angyles age change. Ty
Although we are the original heroes server we don't use the factions plugin. =]

Oh lol. well, its still heroes, and thats hard enough to find as it is. plus i noticed you use townships, and that can be in some cases better. also, thanks for accepting :D