• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application

Tatiloco

Dirt
  1. Why I think I should be whitelisted: I really would like to try out a Roleplaying server. I generally tend to go on servers, socialize with people and start a town, create a market place and public places like parks and games. I also tend to level up my jobs if the server has any and gather as much money as I can to improve my town

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Tatiloco
  2. Location & Age: Buenos Aires, Argentina. I am 16 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Just one, where I begged the admins to stop placing TNT on the walls of my town, and begged me with the reason "stop whining noob"
  4. Referral(s): DaBomba
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCT8
  1. Why I think I should be whitelisted: I really would like to try out a Roleplaying server. I generally tend to go on servers, socialize with people and start a town, create a market place and public places like parks and games. I also tend to level up my jobs if the server has any and gather as much money as I can to improve my town
Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
@Tatiloco
Seeing as how DaBomba is not a real account I assume you mean BaBomba? What's your connection to him?

Also I'm a bit concerned that you're a member of not 1 but 2 hacking sites that you've been on just last year. Please explain.
-mpgh
-safeskyhacks

Tatiloco

Dirt
I actually signed up for these websites for a friend, you see. He is very computer illiterate (prefers consoles) but really wanted to play DayZ, and after seeing some hackers in-game, he asked me if i could get him some. These accounts are not related to Minecraft hacking. Whats the point of using hacks? It would be pointless t have thousands of diamonds on Day 1, I would not be able to enjoy the server

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
I actually signed up for these websites for a friend, you see. He is very computer illiterate (prefers consoles) but really wanted to play DayZ, and after seeing some hackers in-game, he asked me if i could get him some. These accounts are not related to Minecraft hacking. Whats the point of using hacks? It would be pointless t have thousands of diamonds on Day 1, I would not be able to enjoy the server
If it was for a friend then why does it use your exact minecraft name?

Tatiloco

Dirt
If it was for a friend then why does it use your exact minecraft name?
It uses my exact name because I use this name for all of my internet accounts. I downloaded the file and sent it to him. You can find the IGN Tatiloco in many many sites

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
It uses my exact name because I use this name for all of my internet accounts. I downloaded the file and sent it to him. You can find the IGN Tatiloco in many many sites
So here you say your IGN for "my internet accounts" Yet...
Kinda confused

Tatiloco

Dirt
So here you say your IGN for "my internet accounts" Yet...

Kinda confused

I actually signed up for these websites for a friend, you see. He is very computer illiterate (prefers consoles) but really wanted to play DayZ
I created an account and downloaded the cheats and set them up on his PC. He has no clue on how to use PC's thats why he asked ME to download him some cheats. This is why the account is on my name, I used the name out of habit because I didn't know what else to put

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
I created an account and downloaded the cheats and set them up on his PC. He has no clue on how to use PC's thats why he asked ME to download him some cheats. This is why the account is on my name, I used the name out of habit because I didn't know what else to put
Okay then, I'll give you a chance. Remember that hacking is ban worthy.
Accepted. Your name will be added