• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Cherabim

Wood
My friend and I have been looking for a minecraft server with RPG elements for quite awhile. We are both avid gamers that like to contribute to our gaming community in any way that we can.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Cherabim
  2. Location & Age: Michigan, 22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: none
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCC8
My friend and I have been looking for a minecraft server with RPG elements for quite awhile. We are both avid gamers that like to contribute to our gaming community in any way that we can.
Reviewing

Cherabim

Wood
I'm afraid that I can't. I have no recollection of ever playing on a server that wasn't owned by a close friend, let alone being banned from one. It's possible that I was letting someone use my minecraft account because I wasn't that active at the time.

Cherabim

Wood
No, I have since stopped playing games with the person I believe it would have been. And I had another account compromised with another game that I had the same credentials for so I changed my password then.