• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

TazedVader

Wood
Hello! I'm Tazed, and I am looking forward to becoming more acquainted with your server. I discovered this server on the minecraft forums, and after reading the description, I was hooked. I invited one of my friends to the server after I got into it a little, and I would go so far as to say he got into it faster then I did. (I referred to him earlier.) We soon made a base, obtained resources, and are now Master Crafters trying to become whitelisted. Describe myself. Hmm... I feel obliged to be modest here, but I feel that's not what you're looking for. I have been known to verbally resolve debates and find solutions that would have resulted in war with both parties benefiting. On all faction/pvp servers I have played on, I earned the title of diplomat. I also enjoy building, and have tried to make a name on a few creative servers. I do a bit of dabbling with redstone, and look forward to the advanced redstone that your server provides. This server truly looks exciting, and I can't wait to get into it more.Thank you for taking the time to read this, and see you in Haven!

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: TazedVader
  2. Location & Age: Minnesota, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No
  4. Referral(s): geniusammyr
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCT10
Hello! I'm Tazed, and I am looking forward to becoming more acquainted with your server. I discovered this server on the minecraft forums, and after reading the description, I was hooked. I invited one of my friends to the server after I got into it a little, and I would go so far as to say he got into it faster then I did. (I referred to him earlier.) We soon made a base, obtained resources, and are now Master Crafters trying to become whitelisted. Describe myself. Hmm... I feel obliged to be modest here, but I feel that's not what you're looking for. I have been known to verbally resolve debates and find solutions that would have resulted in war with both parties benefiting. On all faction/pvp servers I have played on, I earned the title of diplomat. I also enjoy building, and have tried to make a name on a few creative servers. I do a bit of dabbling with redstone, and look forward to the advanced redstone that your server provides. This server truly looks exciting, and I can't wait to get into it more.Thank you for taking the time to read this, and see you in Haven!
Reviewing

TazedVader

Wood
Geniusammyr is a friend of mine from school. I apologize for the lateness of the reply.

Last edited: