• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

birdnerdy

Stone
1. Minecraft IGN: birdnerdy

2. Location & Age: Virginia, 14.

3. Previous bans from other servers: Only once, server was new and had been hacked and they thought it was me. The server shut down the next day so I can't give the ip.

4. Referrals: None.

5. Have you voted for HeroCraft: Not yet.

6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel: Not yet.

7. Do you agree to the HeroCraft EULA and ToS?: Yes

8. Have you followed us on Twitter: No.

9. Special Key: HCB9

10. Other information: Me and my friends set up a towny server a few months ago and I enjoyed using plugins that changed the game without modding it. I have played some on the Ruins map and I like the things I can do with the Hero Plugin. I also enjoy raiding, but I also don't like when my house is griefed so I enjoy that there are rules to prevent that from happening. Thank you for taking time to read my application.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!

3. Previous bans from other servers: Only once, server was new and had been hacked and they thought it was me. The server shut down the next day so I can't give the ip.

10. Other information: Me and my friends set up a towny server a few months ago and I enjoyed using plugins that changed the game without modding it. I have played some on the Ruins map and I like the things I can do with the Hero Plugin. I also enjoy raiding, but I also don't like when my house is griefed so I enjoy that there are rules to prevent that from happening. Thank you for taking time to read my application.
Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!

Why does your age in your profile not match the age on your application?

Also do you still own the server?

birdnerdy

Stone
I believe in being anonymous with my age on the Internet, and I am still Co-Owner on the server.

birdnerdy

Stone
I usually put an that is not my age when I am using something that would actually use my age for something I would not like. I have confidence that this server doesn't exploit user's ages, so I put my real age.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
I usually put an that is not my age when I am using something that would actually use my age for something I would not like. I have confidence that this server doesn't exploit user's ages, so I put my real age.
What is your real age of birth so we can change your age? If you're not comfortable telling me in public you can private message me. It's only used to change your age on the website and nothing else.