• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Kraizer666

Dirt
1. Minecraft In-game name: Kraizer666

2. Location & Age: North Carolina, USA. 19 (soon to be)

3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None.

4. Referral(s)[Optional]: None

5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, once I experience the server, I will decide :confused:

6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No

7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): No

8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes

9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCK10}

10 How did you hear about Herocraft? I was browsing for MMO styled servers as I've never played them before. I found this server on the official Minecraft forums.

11. Reason you should be accepted: Well, I've been playing Minecraft since before Beta 1.4 (can't remember exactly which patch I was on), and during that time, I've had much experience administrating servers/running them. If I wasn't configuring plugins or monitoring in-game behavior, I was busy actually developing the server. Now that I've returned from my 4 month break, I simply wish to settle in with a community without the worries of staff duties. I would consider myself to be a versatile individual; I can create logos, troubleshoot/diagnose technical problems, advertise, among other things. But most importantly, I can get along with other players and hopefully provide a warming atmosphere to those around me. I'm always up for any discussion topic, and assisting people who request it. Humor is very important to me and I'm sure every server can use a few comedians :D

Getting a little less personal..... I'm also a decent builder and pretty much know the game in-side and out.

Though a simple application won't display why I should be accepted to the fullest; I'd much rather have a chance to show you :)

Last edited:

Jackrox256

Obsidian
1. Minecraft In-game name: Kraizer666

2. Location & Age: North Carolina, USA. 19 (soon to be)

3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None.

4. Referral(s)[Optional]: None

5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, once I experience the server, I will decide :confused:

6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No

7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): No

8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes

9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCK10}

10 How did you hear about Herocraft? I was browsing for MMO styled servers as I've never played them before. I found this server on the official Minecraft forums.

11. Reason you should be accepted: Well, I've been playing Minecraft since before Beta 1.4 (can't remember exactly which patch I was on), and during that time, I've had much experience administrating servers/running them. If I wasn't configuring plugins or monitoring in-game behavior, I was busy actually developing the server. Now that I've returned from my 4 month break, I simply wish to settle in with a community without the worries of staff duties. I would consider myself to be a versatile individual; I can create logos, troubleshoot/diagnose technical problems, advertise, among other things. But most importantly, I can get along with other players and hopefully provide a warming atmosphere to those around me. I'm always up for any discussion topic, and assisting people who request it. Humor is very important to me and I'm sure every server can use a few comedians :D

Getting a little less personal..... I'm also a decent builder and pretty much know the game in-side and out.

Though a simple application won't display why I should be accepted to the fullest; I'd much rather have a chance to show you :)

***Reviewing***