• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application

1. Minecraft In-game name: baseball3600
  2. Location & Age: Seabrook Tx, 38
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: danblockris
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): No-
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCB12
  10. Comment: This account was purchased for my nephew who has been playing only on xbox for some time now. After watching danblockris play on herocraft my single player xbox account is less than fulfilling. I have played ffxi IV for 7 years and enjoy the mmorpg environment . Recently I have been playing minecraft on my xbox and greatly enjoyed building elaborate villages with castles, temples and various experimental builds. I would greatly appreciate whitelisting and the opportunity to benefit your server with my skills and helpful nature. Thank you.

Iseradore

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft In-game name: baseball3600
  2. Location & Age: Seabrook Tx, 38
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: danblockris
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): No-
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCB12
  10. Comment: This account was purchased for my nephew who has been playing only on xbox for some time now. After watching danblockris play on herocraft my single player xbox account is less than fulfilling. I have played ffxi IV for 7 years and enjoy the mmorpg environment . Recently I have been playing minecraft on my xbox and greatly enjoyed building elaborate villages with castles, temples and various experimental builds. I would greatly appreciate whitelisting and the opportunity to benefit your server with my skills and helpful nature. Thank you.
~Reviewing~

Iseradore

Legacy Supporter 6
Everything looks good here. On behalf of the staff i'd like to welcome you to Herocraft and the world of Haven! Please check your pm's