• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Whitelist Application

Carleen6

Gold
~Minecraft In-game name: Carleen6
~Location & Age: Utah, 17
~Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): none I am aware of.
~Referral(s)[Optional]: I actually looked up Role Play servers, and I found this one :)
~Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules and the terms of service carefully, and I plan to abide by them on the forums and in-game. I love to build structures, inside and out, and I'm starting to apply curves and circles into my projects. I am debating on joining a town, or starting my own. I try to treat every player with respect, even if they do not seem to deserve it, and I tend to get along with most people.
~Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet.
~Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yep! (user is Carleen112233)
~Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I most definitely do.
~Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC8

~Additional Info: I currently have no screenshots of my past projects, because they are scattered across servers and single-player worlds. I'm in my Junior year of High School, and when I'm not playing Minecraft, I'm singing in Choir and improving my Operatic voice. I tend to keep a calm demeanor and usually laugh when I lose in PVP. I currently play on a RP Minecraft server called Uthrandir, and I've been wondering what other Role Play servers and any other similar servers would be like.

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
~Minecraft In-game name: Carleen6
~Location & Age: Utah, 17
~Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): none I am aware of.
~Referral(s)[Optional]: I actually looked up Role Play servers, and I found this one :)
~Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules and the terms of service carefully, and I plan to abide by them on the forums and in-game. I love to build structures, inside and out, and I'm starting to apply curves and circles into my projects. I am debating on joining a town, or starting my own. I try to treat every player with respect, even if they do not seem to deserve it, and I tend to get along with most people.
~Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet.
~Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yep! (user is Carleen112233)
~Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I most definitely do.
~Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC8

~Additional Info: I currently have no screenshots of my past projects, because they are scattered across servers and single-player worlds. I'm in my Junior year of High School, and when I'm not playing Minecraft, I'm singing in Choir and improving my Operatic voice. I tend to keep a calm demeanor and usually laugh when I lose in PVP. I currently play on a RP Minecraft server called Uthrandir, and I've been wondering what other Role Play servers and any other similar servers would be like.
Reviewing