• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Whitelist Application

1) Minecraft in-Game name: SirBrowniee
2) Location and age: England, Aged 16
3) Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
4) Referrals: xEPICxJE5TERx
5) How did you hear about Herocraft?: My pal told me how much fun he had so I thought I would have a go. I was getting tired of the normal minecraft too
6) Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
7) Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
8) Reason you should be accepted: I used to be a massive fan of minecraft. After a while I grew out of it. I played on the server as a grey lister and I really enjoyed the concept of it. I want to get into this and learn to love minecraft again in a different way. I also want to be part of a minecraft community as it was always just me and a mate.
9) Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCS}11
10) Additional Info: Heya, I'm Joe. I love games a whole and I spend my life around the internet. Youtube, facething. etc. I like to hang around in forums and help people where I can.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
5) How did you hear about Herocraft?: My pal told me how much fun he had so I thought I would have a go. I was getting tired of the normal minecraft too
8) Reason you should be accepted: I used to be a massive fan of minecraft. After a while I grew out of it. I played on the server as a grey lister and I really enjoyed the concept of it. I want to get into this and learn to love minecraft again in a different way. I also want to be part of a minecraft community as it was always just me and a mate.
10) Additional Info: Heya, I'm Joe. I love games a whole and I spend my life around the internet. Youtube, facething. etc. I like to hang around in forums and help people where I can.
Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Accepted. Your name will be added.