• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Whitelist Application

Seraphixe

Gold
    1. Minecraft In-game name: Seraphixe
    2. Location & Age: Georgia, 18
    3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No, I have not been banned before.
    4. Referral(s)[Optional]: I have no referrals, unfortunately.
    5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have.
    6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes, I have
    7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I have.
    8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCS9}
    9. Where did you hear about Herocraft?: I first saw the "Heroes" plug-in in DragonHeart, a server me and my friends used to frequent. After the server changed and restarted the maps frequently, we ventured off for other servers using the "Heroes" plug-in. On our search through numerous servers, I stumbled upon yours, after doing some research through your site, I found your server to seem quite exhilarating .
    10. Reasons you should be accepted: I'm friendly and helpful when it comes to strangers, giving out advice to those who ask for it. I tend to keep to myself when adventuring, though I do find it fun to bring along friends for challenges or projects, it brings people together. I've wanted to bring
    11. Additional Info: I like to play Neverwinter Nights and Team Fortress 2 when I'm not on Minecraft. I also frequently like to play football and basketball with friends for cold days, I'm usually a wide receiver for football and point guard for basketball.
~ Fairwinds

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
    3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No, I have not been banned before.
    9. Where did you hear about Herocraft?: I first saw the "Heroes" plug-in in DragonHeart, a server me and my friends used to frequent. After the server changed and restarted the maps frequently, we ventured off for other servers using the "Heroes" plug-in. On our search through numerous servers, I stumbled upon yours, after doing some research through your site, I found your server to seem quite exhilarating .
    10. Reasons you should be accepted: I'm friendly and helpful when it comes to strangers, giving out advice to those who ask for it. I tend to keep to myself when adventuring, though I do find it fun to bring along friends for challenges or projects, it brings people together. I've wanted to bring
    11. Additional Info: I like to play Neverwinter Nights and Team Fortress 2 when I'm not on Minecraft. I also frequently like to play football and basketball with friends for cold days, I'm usually a wide receiver for football and point guard for basketball.
~ Fairwinds
Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
~ Fairwinds
Accepted. Your name will be added.

**Nice effort on your app