• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Danblockris
Houston TX - 43
never been banned
I used to run MinesEye server and after taking a break fromgaming (to write my novels) I a excied to play again. I agree with the EUL and ToS and my special keyis MCD11

I have always been a fn of the Heroes concept and looked for a server that had it or at my current version number. My wait is finally over and with 1.6.4 I can enjoy and add to the growing counity of the new map (very excited there) and as pevious game developer and game buide author, this server is perfect for us both. I am a huge roleplayer and also have won countless awards for build and concepts on otherservers (I still log on to them but only for social reasons - I do not like the current plug-ins). Thank you for the opertunity and I will not let you down if you grant me whitelist.

Sencerely,
Daniel Ris

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Danblockris
Houston TX - 43
never been banned
I used to run MinesEye server and after taking a break fromgaming (to write my novels) I a excied to play again. I agree with the EUL and ToS and my special keyis MCD11

I have always been a fn of the Heroes concept and looked for a server that had it or at my current version number. My wait is finally over and with 1.6.4 I can enjoy and add to the growing counity of the new map (very excited there) and as pevious game developer and game buide author, this server is perfect for us both. I am a huge roleplayer and also have won countless awards for build and concepts on otherservers (I still log on to them but only for social reasons - I do not like the current plug-ins). Thank you for the opertunity and I will not let you down if you grant me whitelist.

Sencerely,
Daniel Ris
Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Danblockris
Houston TX - 43
never been banned

Sencerely,
Daniel Ris
Please use the proper format found on the guide. Thanks

Please use the proper format found on the guide. Thanks

I would love to - itseams if there is a form it is not working (click the below button does nothing) I will be more than happy to answer ay concerns yo have or detail anyting about myself - it is a pleasure to be reviewed for your wonderful gaming experience!

1. Minecraft In-game name:
  2. Location & Age: Houston TX / 43
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Simply Crafted - Daniii (Sen Admin) /Justin (Owner)
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not Yet - but plan on it very soon
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Not yt but sounds interesting
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD11

Sorry, I was making it far more complicated than it seemed - lol

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-game name:
  2. Location & Age: Houston TX / 43
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Simply Crafted - Daniii (Sen Admin) /Justin (Owner)
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not Yet - but plan on it very soon
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Not yt but sounds interesting
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD11
Sorry, I was making it far more complicated than it seemed - lol
Accepted. Your name will be added to the whitelist.