• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

MooBcaKE

Gold
1. MooBcaKE

2. Rhode Island, USA and I am 18

3. I have never been banned nor had a reason to be

4. No referrals

5. I have no voted yet but the server seems quite interesting and fun so in the future I will.

6. No I have not subscribed to your youtube channel, actually I didn't know the server had one. I will have to watch some of your videos.

7. I do agree to follow your rules and to listen to the server/staff. Would not want a good server being turned to waste by not following some easy and simple directions.

8. {HCM8}

Demonishboy

Legacy Supporter 5
1. MooBcaKE

2. Rhode Island, USA and I am 18

3. I have never been banned nor had a reason to be

4. No referrals

5. I have no voted yet but the server seems quite interesting and fun so in the future I will.

6. No I have not subscribed to your youtube channel, actually I didn't know the server had one. I will have to watch some of your videos.

7. I do agree to follow your rules and to listen to the server/staff. Would not want a good server being turned to waste by not following some easy and simple directions.

8. {HCM8}
---Reviewing---

MooBcaKE

Gold
In game name: MooBcaKE

Location & Age: Rhode Island, 18

Referrals: No referrals

Reason I should be accepted: I have read the server rules and agree to follow every one. I am a very polite and respectful person and player both in game and in chat. I am a great builder and would like to join a community or a town on the server to help advance said town/community into becoming something more than it already is now. I have had Admin skills for over a year now and now in and out the commands, authority , respect and the work it takes to help run a server.

How did I hear about this server: My friend (anoceandreamer) and I were looking for a fun and interesting server to join when I had stumbled across this server and decided to try it out, we were not disappointed.

Have I voted for Herocraft?: No but I will

Do I agree to the EULA & ToS?: Yes

Special key: {HCM8}