• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist application

name: THEUNCHOOSEN1
bans/referrals: none
how did i hear: Minecraft forums
voted: yes
youtube: not yet
agreement: yes
key: HCT13
Reason: i would like to take part in the wonderful opportunities that have opened so many doors in my pleasurable minecraft experience that are only able to be opened on your server

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
name: THEUNCHOOSEN1
bans/referrals: none
how did i hear: Minecraft forums
voted: yes
youtube: not yet
agreement: yes
key: HCT13
Reason: i would like to take part in the wonderful opportunities that have opened so many doors in my pleasurable minecraft experience that are only able to be opened on your server
Please use the FULL application format, thanks.
http://hc.to/appguide

Oh yes, my bad here is my revised application.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: THEUNCHOOSEN1
  2. Location & Age: Florida, USA ; 24 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I do not have any bans on previous servers.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: theamazingcoolt
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Im good friends with theamazingcoolt who recommended the server to me.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have voted, and plan on voting often.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes, if you would like to check, my username is TheSanjiu
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCT13
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: I was showed this server by a very good friend and found it to be a very unique and interesting way to play minecraft in a way I have never before experienced. I have been Staff/Moderator on multiple Servers which has given me a lot of time to deal with a wide variety of people and learn to deal with a lot of varying circumstances. I am a very respectable player who will not get into any unreasonable fights that could have been easily avoided. I would love the opportunity to play on this server!
  11. : Additional Info: I currently attend Rollins school of business.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I do not have any bans on previous servers.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Im good friends with theamazingcoolt who recommended the server to me.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have voted, and plan on voting often.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes, if you would like to check, my username is TheSanjiu
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: I was showed this server by a very good friend and found it to be a very unique and interesting way to play minecraft in a way I have never before experienced. I have been Staff/Moderator on multiple Servers which has given me a lot of time to deal with a wide variety of people and learn to deal with a lot of varying circumstances. I am a very respectable player who will not get into any unreasonable fights that could have been easily avoided. I would love the opportunity to play on this server!
Reviewing

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Could you please explain why you say you are 24 on your application but on your profile it states that you are 23?

Oh! my bad, I must have accidentally put that instead of 23, i will fix it immediately!
Here you go!

2. Location & Age: Florida, USA ; 23 years old

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh! my bad, I must have accidentally put that instead of 23, i will fix it immediately!
Here you go!

2. Location & Age: Florida, USA ; 23 years old

I will give you a shot on the whitelist :)
Welcome to Herocraft.