• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

ricknine

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: ricknine
  2. Location & Age: Brazil, I have 16 years old (i put my wrong age in my forum account, i was born in 21/08/1996, but in my account i put 1995, sorry)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers :I was never banned
  4. Referral:None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a good minecraft Roleplay server, I searched so much and found this awesome server
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key : {HCR8}
  10. Reason you should be accepted: This server isn't popular in Brazil, with more brazilian players it will be more broadcast in our country, I build some nice things in my hamachi server

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
Reviewing.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: ricknine
  2. Location & Age: Brazil, I have 16 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers :I was never banned
  4. Referral:None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a good minecraft Roleplay server, I searched so much and found this awesome server
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional)
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key : {HCR8}
  10. Reason you should be accepted: This server isn't popular in Brazil, with more brazilian players it will be more broadcast in our country

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
Your forum account's age states you are 17, however you say 16 years old in your application. Could you please clarify your real age?

ricknine

Wood
Sorry, how can i change my account age, I made it wrong I'm having some problems with my computer system and sometimes my mouse goes crazy, i'm really sorry[DOUBLEPOST=1369577163][/DOUBLEPOST]my real age is 16 years old, 21/08/1996[DOUBLEPOST=1369590424][/DOUBLEPOST]Please, i really wanna play...

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
Sorry, how can i change my account age, I made it wrong I'm having some problems with my computer system and sometimes my mouse goes crazy, i'm really sorry[DOUBLEPOST=1369577163][/DOUBLEPOST]my real age is 16 years old, 21/08/1996[DOUBLEPOST=1369590424][/DOUBLEPOST]Please, i really wanna play...
Accepted.
(Sorry for the delay, I've been rather busy today.)