• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Whitelist Application

aaron965

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: aaron965
  2. Location & Age: Kansas 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):Yes, Aftermath a zombie server. They banned me for X-ray but I don't use X-ray and I dont have the hack so I do not know why they banned me.
  4. Referral(s): I do not have any referrals.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw the server on a "Top Ten Minecraft Servers" list. So i gave it a try and i really like it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft ?: Yes i vote about everyday!
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? No not yet.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i agree.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCA8
  10. Reason you should be accepted I think you should accept me because I don't cheat or hack. I am a good PvP'er, I am reffering this server to all of my friends, And it is my favorite Minecraft server! I hope you white list me! -aaron965
[DOUBLEPOST=1369008926][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is a picture of the place i live in at grayson![DOUBLEPOST=1369015799][/DOUBLEPOST]Don't mean to have so many applications i did not get it the first time. Sorry!

Attachments

• 2013-05-19_19.08.20.png
    2013-05-19_19.08.20.png
    102.9 KB · Views: 1

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: aaron965
  2. Location & Age: Kansas 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):Yes, Aftermath a zombie server. They banned me for X-ray but I don't use X-ray and I dont have the hack so I do not know why they banned me.
  4. Referral(s): I do not have any referrals.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw the server on a "Top Ten Minecraft Servers" list. So i gave it a try and i really like it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft ?: Yes i vote about everyday!
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? No not yet.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i agree.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCA8
  10. Reason you should be accepted I think you should accept me because I don't cheat or hack. I am a good PvP'er, I am reffering this server to all of my friends, And it is my favorite Minecraft server! I hope you white list me! -aaron965
[DOUBLEPOST=1369008926][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is a picture of the place i live in at grayson![DOUBLEPOST=1369015799][/DOUBLEPOST]Don't mean to have so many applications i did not get it the first time. Sorry!
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1369016199,1369016011][/DOUBLEPOST]When did your ban occur?

aaron965

Dirt
Um I think this month do not know the date but I can assure I did not have the X-ray hack.
-aaron965