• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Minecraft In-game name: doubleAjy12
Location & Age: Illinois, 15
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
Referral(s): None
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw your post on the Minecraft forum when looking for an rpg server, http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/42968
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD11
Reason you should be accepted: I'm good at making skins, as I made my own and some friends' skins. I enjoy pvp and have really have come to master the art from my many experiences on pvp and raiding servers. I have a group of about 8 friends who I pvp with, where I've taken on may skills such as archery, redstone wiring, and building. Due to most of my build being on pvp/raiding servers, most have been destroyed. If you want some screenshots I can go back and try to find some, but for now I'm afraid all I have is my word that I'm a good builder. I'm good at writing books (btw I like that scribe skill you have on the server), and I even got my pvp group to fill up a library I built on a previous pvp server. Needless to say a bunch of raiders trying to write books with some substance isn't exactly what I'd call, quality reading. But never-the-less I take pride in the fact I got it to happen. To sum it up, I'm a Minecraft raider with depth, good at building/redstone wiring, and encouraging others.

Additional Info: Wow, I realize that is some good, long reading material now that I look back on what I wrote. But I'm keeping it all in. I'm generally well-managed when it comes to my aggression, but I'm good at getting others to get mad. It helps when I'm raiding and the group I'm trying to raid won't come out from hiding. I enjoy airsoft outside of Minecraft, and really only play Minecraft after school or on lonely weekends. I have had experience as a mod, but not alot and as such I have little intention of applying for one. When I play on servers I try to be funny and leave a wall of signs at the places I raid, just a little bit of fun I have. I can really become friends with anybody I want to, and finally I'm a generally nice guy.

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw your post on the Minecraft forum when looking for an rpg server, http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/42968
Reason you should be accepted: I'm good at making skins, as I made my own and some friends' skins. I enjoy pvp and have really have come to master the art from my many experiences on pvp and raiding servers. I have a group of about 8 friends who I pvp with, where I've taken on may skills such as archery, redstone wiring, and building. Due to most of my build being on pvp/raiding servers, most have been destroyed. If you want some screenshots I can go back and try to find some, but for now I'm afraid all I have is my word that I'm a good builder. I'm good at writing books (btw I like that scribe skill you have on the server), and I even got my pvp group to fill up a library I built on a previous pvp server. Needless to say a bunch of raiders trying to write books with some substance isn't exactly what I'd call, quality reading. But never-the-less I take pride in the fact I got it to happen. To sum it up, I'm a Minecraft raider with depth, good at building/redstone wiring, and encouraging others.

Additional Info: Wow, I realize that is some good, long reading material now that I look back on what I wrote. But I'm keeping it all in. I'm generally well-managed when it comes to my aggression, but I'm good at getting others to get mad. It helps when I'm raiding and the group I'm trying to raid won't come out from hiding. I enjoy airsoft outside of Minecraft, and really only play Minecraft after school or on lonely weekends. I have had experience as a mod, but not alot and as such I have little intention of applying for one. When I play on servers I try to be funny and leave a wall of signs at the places I raid, just a little bit of fun I have. I can really become friends with anybody I want to, and finally I'm a generally nice guy.
Reviewing

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3

You put a lot of effort into your application, not many people do. :)

Accepted! Welcome to Herocraft! Check your pm's for starter info.