• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name:catsaregross
  2. Location & Age:Forida, 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):Banned from a fairly small server (that doesn't even exist anymore so I don't know if I should put this here) but only because somebody in my town was a hacker and it wasnt me so they banned our entire town. (this was over 6 months ago I promise) And also I have never hacked or downloaded the hacked clients for cheating. I play 100% legit :]
  4. Referral(s):nobody
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:www.planetminecraft.com
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes!
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I am a very nice and reasonable person. I get along with all types of people, but I still like my share of PvP as much as the next guy ;]. Me and a whole bunch of my friends are applying to this server as I type this and we're very excited to get started and start working towards leveling up our characters and eventually getting our own town. (I know this may take awhile
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCC12
  10. Additional Info: I have had minecraft for over a year and have been on not very many servers because I am very dedicated the servers I choose. This being said I like to make sure I put myself on the good side of staff and other members alike. I like to say I am a pretty mature player and I don't whine and complain when something doesn't go my way. I think you should accept me because I won't burden anything and I will be a very nice person on your server. :]

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:catsaregross
  2. Location & Age:Forida, 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):Banned from a fairly small server (that doesn't even exist anymore so I don't know if I should put this here) but only because somebody in my town was a hacker and it wasnt me so they banned our entire town. (this was over 6 months ago I promise) And also I have never hacked or downloaded the hacked clients for cheating. I play 100% legit :]
  4. Referral(s):nobody
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:www.planetminecraft.com
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes!
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I am a very nice and reasonable person. I get along with all types of people, but I still like my share of PvP as much as the next guy ;]. Me and a whole bunch of my friends are applying to this server as I type this and we're very excited to get started and start working towards leveling up our characters and eventually getting our own town. (I know this may take awhile
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCC12
  10. Additional Info: I have had minecraft for over a year and have been on not very many servers because I am very dedicated the servers I choose. This being said I like to make sure I put myself on the good side of staff and other members alike. I like to say I am a pretty mature player and I don't whine and complain when something doesn't go my way. I think you should accept me because I won't burden anything and I will be a very nice person on your server. :]
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1364267639,1364267339][/DOUBLEPOST]Whitelisted