• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application.

Gerbious

TNT
In-game name:Gerbious

Location & Age:Texas,15

Previous Bans:None,at all I am not a trouble maker.

Referral(s): Kyle4679/

How did you hear about Herocraft?:My Friend plays your server.His IGN is Kyle4679.He said"It is a Awesome Server you should try it."

Have you voted for Herocraft:Yes.

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes.

Reason you should be accepted:I have read the wiki and rules.Also I will try to help new people in the server.Also my friend Kyle bought me Minecraft for my b-day
and I was looking for an awesome server to have good times and adventure.I think I have found it! Lastly I love to pvp and.I am good at selling stuff.

Special key: HCG8

Additional Info:
First off I just wanted to say I'm sorry if spelled anything wrong or there's grammar problems,I have dyslexia.Next I love science I love learning about the wonderful world we all live in and how pretty it is.Also I made my own video games. i have used scratch,story telling Alice and app inventor by MIT. Lastly I have made some first person shooters but those take awhile.I am growing up and need to focus on my school work.But I still love minecraft.

Have a Great Day!!!

sincerely-Jacob.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name:Gerbious

Location & Age:Texas,15

Previous Bans:None,at all I am not a trouble maker.

Referral(s): Kyle4679/

How did you hear about Herocraft?:My Friend plays your server.His IGN is Kyle4679.He said"It is a Awesome Server you should try it."

Have you voted for Herocraft:Yes.

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes.

Reason you should be accepted:I have read the wiki and rules.Also I will try to help new people in the server.Also my friend Kyle bought me Minecraft for my b-day
and I was looking for an awesome server to have good times and adventure.I think I have found it! Lastly I love to pvp and.I am good at selling stuff.

Special key: HCG8

Additional Info:
First off I just wanted to say I'm sorry if spelled anything wrong or there's grammar problems,I have dyslexia.Next I love science I love learning about the wonderful world we all live in and how pretty it is.Also I made my own video games. i have used scratch,story telling Alice and app inventor by MIT. Lastly I have made some first person shooters but those take awhile.I am growing up and need to focus on my school work.But I still love minecraft.

Have a Great Day!!!

sincerely-Jacob.
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1361673669,1361673477][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome to Herocraft