• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: JorgeRUSH82
  2. Location & Age: USA (Central Time Zone) My age is seventeen.
  3. Previous Bans from other Server: None.
  4. Referral(s): To Herocraft, none..
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: MinecraftServerList.com
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft? : Yes, I have..
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do agree...
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love to rp with others...I'm also (usually) kind and fair to others...
  9. Special key: HCJ11
  10. Additional Info: I get annoyed by bad grammar...not sure why, but I dislike people not caring to type stuff out correctly...I enjoy games like runescape, and reading fiction novels...I'm a HUGE Halo fan, but I still like role playing..

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  2. Location & Age: USA (Central Time Zone)
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love to rp with others...I'm also (usually) kind and fair to others...
  10. Additional Info: I get annoyed by bad grammar...not sure why, but I dislike people not caring to type stuff out correctly...
Reviewing

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Your age is required on the application. Make sure to correct it on your application then reply to this so I am alerted. Thanks

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  2. Location & Age: USA (Central Time Zone) My age is seventeen.
  10. Additional Info: I get annoyed by bad grammar...not sure why, but I dislike people not caring to type stuff out correctly...
Why does the age on your application differ from the age on your profile? Also let's put a bit more in the additional information. Do you enjoy any other games or hobbies?

Why does the age on your application differ from the age on your profile? Also let's put a bit more in the additional information. Do you enjoy any other games or hobbies?
Umm...truth is, sometimes servers that have whitelists don't accept people my age to register for some reason..my true age IS 17, and I'm sorry if this is an issue...