• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

XxvanexX

Dirt
1.Minecraft In-game name:XxvanexX
2.Location & Age: Florda 15
3.Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):None
4.Referral(s):I only know aryios.
5.How did you hear about Herocraft?: from aryios he told me it is a fun server and it.
6.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
7.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
8.Reason you should be accepted: I am an ok pvp player also i get items fast i have read the
all the rules and promise to follow them.I dont talk to much but if someone askes me for help them out
i try my best to help.
9.Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCX8
10.Additional Info:I have been playing minecraft for a few years now and love it i love playing on big servers like this becuse i like to battle but i also like to mine i get lots of items fast so i can go engage in battles with others i like big servers becuse it
makes it a challenge for me to stay alive and makes me more experienced in pvp.
Im a relaxed person most of the time when im not i try not to take it out on others, I usually don't get mad.
When im relaxed i try to help others the best i can.When i am not playing minecraft i go outside and play with friends or watch tv.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
1.Minecraft In-game name:XxvanexX
2.Location & Age: Florda 15
3.Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):None
4.Referral(s):I only know aryios.
5.How did you hear about Herocraft?: from aryios he told me it is a fun server and it.
6.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
7.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
8.Reason you should be accepted: I am an ok pvp player also i get items fast i have read the
all the rules and promise to follow them.I dont talk to much but if someone askes me for help them out
i try my best to help.
9.Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCX8
10.Additional Info:I have been playing minecraft for a few years now and love it i love playing on big servers like this becuse i like to battle but i also like to mine i get lots of items fast so i can go engage in battles with others i like big servers becuse it
makes it a challenge for me to stay alive and makes me more experienced in pvp.
Im a relaxed person most of the time when im not i try not to take it out on others, I usually don't get mad.
When im relaxed i try to help others the best i can.When i am not playing minecraft i go outside and play with friends or watch tv.
Reviewing...

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Please explain this ban.

[username] => XxvanexX
[issuer] => nopresnik
[server] => c-wom.zapto.org:25597
[reason] => griefer creativewom.zapto.org/appeal
[time] => 2012-03-27 22:35:01

XxvanexX

Dirt
i dont know i was building in an open area but i didnt hear anyone say i couldnt build their and then he banned me