• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: wafflemaster300
  2. Location & Age: Canada,British Columbia,Vancouver age 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I have not been banned from other servers.
  4. Referral(s): I do not know anyone on this server but that is a reason why I want to join this server. To make new friends.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching on the web for minecraft servers with heroes plugin then I stumbled upon this website. I have went through the forums and saw that everyone is satisfied with this server, so Ihave decided that I would like to play on this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have not voted for Herocraft yet because I would like to see the place first
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: The reason I should be accepted is because I wanna help make this gaming experience more fun to others, but to do that I need to join it myself, also I would like to play the heroes plugin to the fullest extent.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCW15
  10. Additional Info: I am a person that loves waffles and penguins and unicorns. I would like to make a Unicornic Waffle Penguin and call him Ted.
Updated

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: wafflemaster300
  2. Location & Age: Canada,British Columbia,Vancouver.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I have not been banned from other servers.
  4. Referral(s): I do not know anyone on this server but that is a reason why I want to join this server. To make new friends.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching on the web for minecraft servers with heroes plugin then I stumbled upon this website. I have went through the forums and saw that everyone is satisfied with this server, so Ihave decided that I would like to play on this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have not voted for Herocraft yet because I would like to see the place first
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: The reason I should be accepted is because I wanna help make this gaming experience more fun to others, but to do that I need to join it myself, also I would like to play the heroes plugin to the fullest extent.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):YFN5
  10. Additional Info: I am a person that loves waffles and penguins and unicorns. I would like to make a Unicornic Waffle Penguin and call him Ted.
First off your application is missing your age which is required. Also your special key is nowhere near correct. Refer to the whitelist guide to learn how to obtain your special key. Reply back to this once you have updated your application.

Thanks!

First off your application is missing your age which is required. Also your special key is nowhere near correct. Refer to the whitelist guide to learn how to obtain your special key. Reply back to this once you have updated your application.

Thanks!
Updated thanks for telling me :D