• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

chaincat

Dirt
In-game name: Chaincat
Location & Age: California 15
Previous bans: Killion Detention center. I forgot i had x-ray installed and got greedy.
Refferals:None
Reason I should be accepted: I have read the rules and plan on following them as much as I can. I am a (somewhat) active friendly user and i would help people unless they have severly wronged me or my friends. I enjoy building, especially medieval based structures, I love servers with town plugins and i love building them from the ground up.
How I heard about Herocraft: my friend Jakx100bat told me about it
Have I Voted for Herocraft?: yes
Do I agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
special Key:HCc8
Additional info:I am currently in highschool so i cannot be as active as i wish i could. i dont expect to be accepted right away but i am persistant ;)

chaincat

Dirt
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1348763793,1348763748][/DOUBLEPOST]When did your ban occur?
a few months ago. i had x-ray on cuz i was ona different server that allowed it. i no longer have it now because it kills my computer/minecraft

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name: Chaincat
Location & Age: California 15
Previous bans: Killion Detention center. I forgot i had x-ray installed and got greedy.
Refferals:None
Reason I should be accepted: I have read the rules and plan on following them as much as I can. I am a (somewhat) active friendly user and i would help people unless they have severly wronged me or my friends. I enjoy building, especially medieval based structures, I love servers with town plugins and i love building them from the ground up.
How I heard about Herocraft: my friend Jakx100bat told me about it
Have I Voted for Herocraft?: yes
Additional info:I am currently in highschool so i cannot be as active as i wish i could. i dont expect to be accepted right away but i am persistant ;)

I just noticed your application is not complete. Please copy our format completely. Thanks!

chaincat

Dirt
Actually what you are missing on your application has been required since April or May of 2012, so really saying it was not there the first time is incorrect.
idk when i looked at the whitelist app guidelines i didnt see it. its fixed now.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
idk when i looked at the whitelist app guidelines i didnt see it. its fixed now.

Well it has been there for quite a few months.

In any case, I am going to give you a chance, but I will warn you we do not allow x-rays of any type and if you caught with one you will be banned.

Welcome to Herocraft

chaincat

Dirt
Well it has been there for quite a few months.

In any case, I am going to give you a chance, but I will warn you we do not allow x-rays of any type and if you caught with one you will be banned.

Welcome to Herocraft
i guess i overlooked it. i will try to not use it should it be installed but like i said it kills my computer and minecraft. thanks :D