• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

LafeD

Legacy Supporter 4
1.) Minecraft In-game name: LafeD
2.) Location & Age: Arizona, 14
3.) Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No
4.) Referral(s): RoflcerOfDaLawl, Chicago_Fire, michael42pp3d, blugauga_5
5.) How did you hear about Herocraft?: My Friends kept talking about how it was so great :D
6.) Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
7.) Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
8.) Reason you should be accepted: I love to play minecraft and i want to take it to the next level
9.) Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCL5
10.) Additional Info: I am a semi-new player to minecraft and i think it would be really fun to start with some of my friends

MajorasMask

Ungodly
*Reviewing*[DOUBLEPOST=1347717432,1347716597][/DOUBLEPOST]
2.) Location & Age: Arizona, 14
3.) Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No
5.) How did you hear about Herocraft?: My Friends kept talking about how it was so great :D
6.) Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
7.) Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
8.) Reason you should be accepted: I love to play minecraft and i want to take it to the next level
9.) Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCL5
10.) Additional Info: I am a semi-new player to minecraft and i think it would be really fun to start with some of my friends

@BboyPhysicx

First of all, you say you are 14 here, but on your profile it says 23? Please explain this.

Secondly, please expand upon your application. You may wish to consider:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

LafeD

Legacy Supporter 4
Ok, sorry about that I was in a rush yesterday when I made the appication...

2.) Location & Age: Arizona, 14 (it says 23 on my profile, but I really am 14. I just don't like putting my age in the internet for security reasons...But since I have to anyway I guess there was no reason to hide my age.)
3.) Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None.
5.) How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well so far I have not played on many good multiplayer servers... I have played on some jailbreak servers, and some just for fun building servers. When my friends told me about herocraft, I was amazed! It sounded so amazingly fun and exciting.
6.) Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.
7.) Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do.
8.) Reason you should be accepted: I love to play minecraft on a great servers like this one. I also abide to the rules, and don't grief. Lastly, I love to build and chat with people so I think I would be a good addition to the herocraft community. So all in all, I am a nice guy, looking for a great server! :D
9.) Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCL5}
10.) Additional Info: I am a semi-new player to minecraft multiplayer servers and I think it would be really fun to start with some of my friends on an awesome server like this one! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1347763646,1347729612][/DOUBLEPOST]Updated :)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Ok, sorry about that I was in a rush yesterday when I made the appication...

2.) Location & Age: Arizona, 14 (it says 23 on my profile, but I really am 14. I just don't like putting my age in the internet for security reasons...But since I have to anyway I guess there was no reason to hide my age.)
3.) Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None.
5.) How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well so far I have not played on many good multiplayer servers... I have played on some jailbreak servers, and some just for fun building servers. When my friends told me about herocraft, I was amazed! It sounded so amazingly fun and exciting.
6.) Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.
7.) Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do.
8.) Reason you should be accepted: I love to play minecraft on a great servers like this one. I also abide to the rules, and don't grief. Lastly, I love to build and chat with people so I think I would be a good addition to the herocraft community. So all in all, I am a nice guy, looking for a great server! :D
9.) Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCL5}
10.) Additional Info: I am a semi-new player to minecraft multiplayer servers and I think it would be really fun to start with some of my friends on an awesome server like this one! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1347763646,1347729612][/DOUBLEPOST]Updated :)

@BboyPhysicx

Accepted! :D

Welcome to Herocraft! :)

Please check your inbox for further details! ;)

@Brutalacerate @BuddahHopper Can you change their forum name to match their IGN? Thanks.