• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Syphith

Gold
1. In-game name:Syphith
2. Location and Age:Massachusetts, 24
3. Previous bans:None
4. Referral:None, little multiplayer experience, happened across HeroCraft while looking for my first serious SMP server.
5. Reason you should you be accepted:I've played Minecraft offline for a longtime originally getting the account at least a year or so ago for my Fiancee who also often uses it. I have little experience with SMP, but according to what I've read, this server sounds like what I'm looking for. I'm a big fan of survival and exploration based gameplay. One small example being that I played through Fallout: New Vegas on Hardcore mode and loved it. The less hand holding the better for me. I generally am very laid back and keep to myself, but would always be willing to help and would like to join a town eventually.
6. Additional info: A small note, as stated my Fiancee also uses this account, but has only played offline. I personally doubt she'd want to start playing online, but it's a possibility. She's very respectful and loves the creative artistic aspect of Minecraft, so loves creating interesting objects of all sizes. I personally enjoy the exploration and immersive side of Minecraft, but enjoy building mostly small and useful features.