• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Felnorith

Glowing Redstone
  • Minecraft In-game name: Felnorith.
  • Location & Age: North Carolina, 31.
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  • Referral(s): vertrandtheangry and willydemon.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends listed above.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes and Yes.
  • Reason you should be accepted: I'm a likable guy that likes to have a good time with friends. I'm a huge fan of RPGs in general. I'll troll friends I know in real life, but will help a stranger out (unless it's a pvp situation). Basically, I'm not going to grief people. I don't know what I will enjoy on this server. This is the first server I will have joined and also the first time playing. I enjoyed pvp in Pirates of the Burning Sea, raiding in WoW, and crafting/raiding in SWTOR. I'm unsure what I will settle into with the game.
  • Additional Info: I spent my morning in a benefit ride for someone battling breast cancer for a second time. I have a 2005 HD Sportster 1200 Custom. A bit small for me, but I hope to upgrade to a Road King. I love football and watching the games with my family. I'm married to a wonderful wife and we do not have kids, yet. My mom also makes the best Lasagna, vertrandtheangry can vouch for this.
The bike on the left is mine. Taken when a friend and I went to the OBX.
ZGxcb.jpg

We found Grave Digger's home.

Photoras

Legacy Supporter 4
  • Minecraft In-game name: Felnorith.
  • Location & Age: North Carolina, 31.
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  • Referral(s): vertrandtheangry and willydemon.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends listed above.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes and Yes.
  • Reason you should be accepted: I'm a likable guy that likes to have a good time with friends. I'm a huge fan of RPGs in general. I'll troll friends I know in real life, but will help a stranger out (unless it's a pvp situation). Basically, I'm not going to grief people. I don't know what I will enjoy on this server. This is the first server I will have joined and also the first time playing. I enjoyed pvp in Pirates of the Burning Sea, raiding in WoW, and crafting/raiding in SWTOR. I'm unsure what I will settle into with the game.
  • Additional Info: I spent my morning in a benefit ride for someone battling breast cancer for a second time. I have a 2005 HD Sportster 1200 Custom. A bit small for me, but I hope to upgrade to a Road King. I love football and watching the games with my family. I'm married to a wonderful wife and we do not have kids, yet. My mom also makes the best Lasagna, vertrandtheangry can vouch for this.
The bike on the left is mine. Taken when a friend and I went to the OBX.

ZGxcb.jpg

We found Grave Digger's home.

Reviewing