• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

TalonS

Gold
  1. In-game name: Talon_S
  2. Location & Age: Ontario, Canada 22 Years
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None.
  4. Referral(s):N/A
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I read and fully agree with the rules. I am interested in building, and am relatively competent with redstone, although I am looking forward to the MMORPG experience. I have never tried this and I hope to soon. I invited my friends to play on this server, although they have yet to applied.
    (Jspsun , ShadeJayZ) I have played on creative servers but I haven't taken any screen shots to display my work.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was told there was MMORPG support on certain servers. Therefore I looked one up and found that this one was increasingly popular and the forums looked really clean.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: I am unfortunately reluctant to until I see the server first hand.
  8. Additional Info: I am currently playing Minecraft in small servers mostly with friends. This is one of my first servers with a large capacity of players allowed. I am interested in the thief job, because it involves interactions with other players ;), but other jobs seemed a bit more overpowered like necromancers or such. I live in an apartment, and spend around 1-4 hours playing Minecraft daily. You recomended I talk about world destruction? Well as you can see, my birthday is December 23( I think I may have blocked viewing that). Assuming it takes a little more than a day for the world to end, I hope for a good birthday party. I like eating stuff, and my friends get pretty jealous because I have a rather interesting metabolism. I regularly loss weight when I eat, and I usually eat a lot. (Yesterday I went to McDonalds and had 6 Jr. McChickens, and 2 Fish Fillets) I like all types of sports, and playing FPS type fast-paced PC games.

TalonS

Gold
Note: I think I may have been banned from a few servers, however if I could be told how to check, I would like to be given a chance to explain the reasons.

TalonS

Gold
Oh I am new to the game, but I just registered with MCBans and I have no ban records :D

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. In-game name: Talon_S
  2. Location & Age: Ontario, Canada 22 Years
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None.
  4. Referral(s):N/A
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I read and fully agree with the rules. I am interested in building, and am relatively competent with redstone, although I am looking forward to the MMORPG experience. I have never tried this and I hope to soon.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was told there was MMORPG support on certain servers. Therefore I looked one up and found that this one was increasingly popular and the forums looked really clean.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: I am unfortunately reluctant to until I see the server first hand.
  8. Additional Info: I am currently playing Minecraft in small servers mostly with friends. This is one of my first servers with a large capacity of players allowed.

Yep, I don't see any problems with bans as you may have feared above. I would like you to utilize the additional info section to give us a bit of personal information about yourself such as hobbies, plans for world destruction, and of course favorite foods. Additionally, adding a bit more information that is specific to our server on why you want to be accepted is excellent. Tell us what class you want to go, how your play style will be a positive for our community, and any other information you can see being relative!