• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application :)

karuu91

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name: Karuu91
  2. Location & Age: 21/ Indiana
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Looking for a solid minecraft pvp server with classes.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Browsing around
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes!
  8. Additional Info:

karuu91

Glowing Redstone
Hahahaha wow, that's my little cousin. I let him use my minecraft account these past few weeks. I can link you my facebook or something in a pm if you'd like. :) Myself and around eight others are working on building a server, and we're looking for other good rpg servers to play on when we're not working on it. Been enjoying jumping around on other servers checking out what classes they have, but would like a more dedicated server, and yours seems pretty legit from what we've all read.

SadisticLegend

Legacy Supporter 5
All right! Just so you know now, we see multiple users on one account as a security issue, just remember that if one of your grief's or breaks rule's you are both held accountable for the action! That sling shot looks like it is about to hurt! Haha :p

Welcome To HeroCraft!
ACCEPTED!!
Please check your inbox!