• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Sockybob

Dirt
1. In-game name: Sockybob
2. Location and Age: UK, 16
3. Previous bans: None
4. Referral: Saw you on the minecraft forums
5. Reason you should you be accepted: Looking for more players who like minecraft as more of an mmorpg who i can play it with. I love the idea of your server and I will happily play by the rules you've set down.
6. Additional info: Nothing much really. Know everything you need to know about minecraft just started playing again so i'm kinda confused by some of the new stuff but i'll catch up :).. Been on a couple of SMP servers previously and me and a couple of my friends managed to construct a small city in an empty area of the world. We also constructed two towers up to the limits of the minecraft world out of iron and cobblestone which we then attached together and converted into what was essentially a large play area for the rest of the server, they were subsequently destroyed when everyone on the server went crazy and began digging underneath the towers, around the towers and through the towers :D I've also been on a crazy server (madness.bwana.tv) where all you did was basically blow stuff up with tnt they gave you. That's pretty much my minecraft SMP experience. On single player I have made many worlds, I used to have a rather large castle that i built myself but i accidentally blew it up when i attempted to make a cannon on top of it :(

So yeah all in all i've had quite a bit of experience in minecraft, i'm quite skilled in building but i might need a bit of direction when i start out so i am looking to join a town.

How long you've been playing if you've done multiplayer before stuff like that and go into detail of what you've built and stuff like that even post a picture and be completely honest. :)