• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application-- towelieee8

T

towelieee8

1. Minecraft In-game name: towelieee8
  2. Location & Age: Falls Church, VA & 16 years of age
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): EcoCityCraft-- Banned for Griefing. Hear me out its not what you think (TNT or lava, no nothing even close) I was doing a job for this moderator on the server for some extra In Game cash, so i agreed to harvest and replant his entire plantation. I'm sitting there done with the harvesting and started to replant; all of a sudden my internet shuts off. I go upstairs unplug the router, wait 10 second, plug it back in, go back to my room, restart my PC, and log back in. Then BOOM ban hammer has spoken. I was so mad i lost everything on that server including my business which was represented in over 3 nations and 8 towns.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: none
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: not yet i will after i log into server.
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): yes my youtube is XGamingPro
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): yes my twitter is XGamingPro_
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes, i do
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCT10}

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: towelieee8
  2. Location & Age: Falls Church, Va & 16 years of age
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: EcoCityCraft-- Banned for Griefing. Hear me out its not what you think (TNT or lava, no nothing even close) I was doing a job for this moderator on the server for some extra In Game cash, so i agreed to harvest and replant his entire plantation. I'm sitting there done with the harvesting and started to replant; all of a sudden my internet shuts off. I go upstairs unplug the router, wait 10 second, plug it back in, go back to my room, restart my PC, and log back in. Then BOOM ban hammer has spoken. I was so mad i lost everything on that server including my business which was represented in over 3 nations and 8 towns.
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCT10}
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): EcoCityCraft-- Banned for Griefing. Hear me out its not what you think (TNT or lava, no nothing even close) I was doing a job for this moderator on the server for some extra In Game cash, so i agreed to harvest and replant his entire plantation. I'm sitting there done with the harvesting and started to replant; all of a sudden my internet shuts off. I go upstairs unplug the router, wait 10 second, plug it back in, go back to my room, restart my PC, and log back in. Then BOOM ban hammer has spoken. I was so mad i lost everything on that server including my business which was represented in over 3 nations and 8 towns.
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: not yet i will after i log into server.
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): yes my youtube is XGamingPro
Reviewing

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Can you explain the 2nd ban on this list? http://fishbans.com/u/towelieee8

T

towelieee8

Can you explain the 2nd ban on this list? http://fishbans.com/u/towelieee8
to be completely honest I do not remember when this exactly happened. It could've been a year or so ago when I was really stupid and all I would do is spam servers when I thought the staff was unfair. That's just a common scenario I really don't remember getting banned more than once to be honest. Sorry

T

towelieee8

to be completely honest I do not remember when this exactly happened. It could've been a year or so ago when I was really stupid and all I would do is spam servers when I thought the staff was unfair. That's just a common scenario I really don't remember getting banned more than once to be honest. Sorry

And I will just throw this out there to tell you I am a man of integrity, six months ago I started using a client called Nodus which may have been the spam bot ban. I usually used the client to find chest on zombie servers or to use the build module on my own worlds, but I don't remember doing harm to another server. And go the record I no longer use and clients since 1.4.1. I apologize for not including the second ban I was not aware of it. Thank you.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
@Angyles what should I do about this guy?

T

towelieee8

I apologize in advance for the trouble, and for my dirty account.