• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[WhiteList Application] Synwannabe Updated

Synwannabe

Dirt
  1. In-game name: SynWannaBe
  2. Location & Age:U.S.A Arizona 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  4. Referral(s):Canada_Blue HeavensFallen
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Well I love to play on servers like this. I have moderated a BIG server in my days so i know how to act (not saying that i want to be or I don't :p) I just think that it would be fun to play and i would like to meet more people!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Friends
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  8. Additional Info:
    MIgik.png
    A sky Scraper Legit made
    2011-08-31_160331-1.png
    my Sword <3.

Sarelth

Legacy Supporter 7
I know I already told you to do this, but we need more info.
Specifically about yourself, your play style, your attitude, etc.

The more details the better to chance of us being impressed.

Also, the edit button is on the bottom right of your post. If you can not find it just reply in the same thread, don't make multiple threads.

Synwannabe

Dirt
  1. In-game name: SynWannaBe
  2. Location & Age:U.S.A Arizona 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  4. Referral(s):Canada_Blue HeavensFallen
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Well I love to play on servers like this. I have moderated a BIG server in my days so i know how to act (not saying that i want to be or I don't :p) I just think that it would be fun to play and i would like to meet more people!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Friends
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  8. Additional Info:
    I love to build and fight, I Play on minecraft like every day but i do have school so i cant always get on everysingle day.

I have more than one friend on this server and he told me to apply so i did and here i am now!
    I fail at computer stuff, I've tried to make mutiple texture packs, multiple mods, and multiple programs and all failed.

I have a youtube channel called "TheMinecraftWannabe" i have 150+ Subs have 3k+ Views and i can upload videos past 15 minutes!

I do play other servers but I can get on this one almost everyday and if I like it ill make it my main server!