• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application - slider302

slider302

Dirt
1. Minecraft In-game name: slider302
2. Location & Age: Melbourne, 16
3. Previous Bans: 1 - Griefing, I griefed a giant pixel art face of Homer Simpson (cartoon character) and a statue of a cube personn made entirely out of diamond blocks.
4. Referral(s): None
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My brother zachoz
6. Have you voted for Herocraft? Yes
7. Do you agree to the herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
8. Reason you should be accepted: Just by reading this servers information I feel very intrigued by this servers unique style and gameplay. I have read the wiki and server rules and will respectfully follow them. I love building many structures (mostly medieval). I am interested in joining a town, and I plan on being as helpful as possible whenever I can.
9. Special key: HCS9
10. Additional Info: I am a excellent PvPer, I am excellent at most MMORPG's and I have played on a server with the 'Heroes' plugin but the server was not very popular, this happened before I even knew about Herocraft.

slider302

Dirt
Why? @slider302[/
Well, the server was very unpopular, and I was really angry because I had just gotten full iron, then the admin was in creative mode and killed me, so I did the childish act of griefing. I really hope this does not hurt my chances, but please understand that I griefed because I was killed in an unfair way.

p.s. If you ask for the IP, I don't know what it is anymore, all i remember is that it had the word mooshroom in it.

slider302

Dirt
Bonaflideb3ast, I don't know if you usually take this long but you said you were addicted to whitelisting people. Could I please have an answer soon?