• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application ricknine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricknine

Wood
  1. Im making my second thread because i made a mistake and didn't clarified it, sorry for the inconvenience
  2. Minecraft In-game name: ricknine
  3. Location & Age: Brazil, I have 16 years old (i put my wrong age in my forum account, i was born in 21/08/1996, but in my account i put 1995, sorry)
  4. Previous Bans from other Servers :I was never banned
  5. Referral:None
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a good minecraft Roleplay server, I searched so much and found this awesome server
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
  8. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? Yes
  9. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  10. Special key : {HCR8}
  11. Reason you should be accepted: This server isn't popular in Brazil, with more brazilian players it will be more broadcast in our country

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Im making my second thread because i made a mistake and didn't clarified it, sorry for the inconvenience
  2. Minecraft In-game name: ricknine
  3. Location & Age: Brazil, I have 16 years old (i put my wrong age in my forum account, i was born in 21/08/1996, but in my account i put 1995, sorry)
  4. Previous Bans from other Servers :I was never banned
  5. Referral:None
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a good minecraft Roleplay server, I searched so much and found this awesome server
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
  8. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? Yes
  9. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  10. Special key : {HCR8}
  11. Reason you should be accepted: This server isn't popular in Brazil, with more brazilian players it will be more broadcast in our country
Reviewing

Status
Not open for further replies.