• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application (Revised)

How I heard about herocraft: My friend ajaj895 suggested I come and play here.

Reason I should be accepted: I am polite and courteous, and I stick to the rules. When I join the server, I am planning on meeting up with my friend ajaj895, who suggested I join here. I am a decent builder. I can't brag, since my stuff isn't impressive compared to most minecraft players, but I can build when enough that my constructs look decent.

Additional Info: Other games I often play are Team Fortress 2, Kerbal Space Program, and (heavily modded) Skyrim & Fallout NV + Fallout 3. I am familar with basic redstone wiring, but I am pretty rusty.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: mojojoe1999
  2. Location & Age: Springfield IL, Age: 14, the age on my page is wrong. Birthdate: 12-6-1999
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: 1, It was called Nyancraft, and it happened a few (2-3 I think) years ago. I've since been unbanned.
  4. Referral(s): ajaj895
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCM9
How I heard about herocraft: My friend ajaj895 suggested I come and play here.

Reason I should be accepted: I am polite and courteous, and I stick to the rules. When I join the server, I am planning on meeting up with my friend ajaj895, who suggested I join here. I am a decent builder. I can't brag, since my stuff isn't impressive compared to most minecraft players, but I can build when enough that my constructs look decent.

Additional Info: Other games I often play are Team Fortress 2, Kerbal Space Program, and (heavily modded) Skyrim & Fallout NV + Fallout 3. I am familar with basic redstone wiring, but I am pretty rusty.

Reviewing