• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application - r4ve2z

r4ve2z

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: r4ve2z - i know i know, i hijacked my brother's minecraft account while he's over seas. Apparently he fancies himself a very "Leet" individual. Oh and he won't want his account back so there's no worries about having an unknown person on the server, or me leaving for that matter.
  2. Location & Age: 23, California- Oxnard to be exact
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain): The only thing I've ever been banned from in my life was a sushi restaurant for trying to order a "Silky Chicken Sashimi" ...i like to drink sometimes
  4. Referral(s): none yet
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A YouTube video actually, it looked spectacular. I've tried Super-Earth and SavageRealms, but they just didn't do it for me. Not enough motivation to go out and make something beautiful.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, but while this is being processed I'll get that squared away
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Absolutely
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I'm half way obsessed with Norse Mythology/Lore/Design. I love building Longhouses, Mead halls, Longships, anything that can satisfy my Norse hunger. If this were my own created minecraft account i would probably be under the name Tyr Odinsson. Anywho, I've read the rules thoroughly and i agree to uphold them yaddah yaddah. Really I'm just an easy going Viking wannabe who enjoys using big words to make myself feel more intelligent. I think we'll have a lot of fun on this server together.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):R6
  10. Additional Info: Uploading a pic of a mead hall i built last year, every time i look at it i wish i would have used darker logs though. Need more detail at the intersecting roof hutch too. Gah! this is making me want to rebuild it now.

Hey, i just met you
    and this is crazy
    but here's my info
    so add me maybe?

Attachments

• mead hall.png
    mead hall.png
    281.9 KB · Views: 12

r4ve2z

Dirt
no ma'am it's officially mine as of a couple years ago,
i was just trying to explain away the lame name.

Clarification: My brother was sent to japan (Marine stuff) two years ago, and gave me his minecraft account as there was no way to play minecraft AND do whatever it is he does. Also whenever the poor sod kisses stateside again he expressly told me that i can keep the account (along with two guitars and a trash bag full of band tees)

Anywhoodles i hate the name so i try my best to not ever have to take responsibility for it, as much as possible.

Did NOT mean for my blame shifting to cause any gumming up in the white-listing works.

and sorry about the delayed response, work and whatnot.