• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist application R3xmundi

R3xmundi

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: R3xmundi
  2. Location & Age: Amsterdam, 28.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Through google, was googling Minecraft RPG's
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, 6 times, vote number 4 had an error so I couldn't vote there.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCR8
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: I do like to create things, although, I do not consider myself a good builder (when I watch the herocraft trailers I am amazed at the sheer amount of details) I keep at it even if it is a big project. I mainly construct simple buildings and would like to have a change to experience building with more people and on something big. In much games I apreaciate the creation of a town/resource center which is as perfect as possible (I sort of also build the useless buildings in order to have the perfect town). Besides building I like to create a character and interact with other people. And to adventure with and develop the character as well. At first I would like to explore the game a bit to see what it is all about (the videos only give a part of the story, experiencing it myself would make it a lot clearer to me).
  11. Games I like & played: Anno 1602, 1802, Total war series Mount & blade (especialy Custom Settlements, which is a mod where you can create your own town)
  12. That's about it, I hope you got a good impression of me and kindly await your reply.

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-game name: R3xmundi
  2. Location & Age: Amsterdam, 28.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Through google, was googling Minecraft RPG's
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, 6 times, vote number 4 had an error so I couldn't vote there.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCR8
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: I do like to create things, although, I do not consider myself a good builder (when I watch the herocraft trailers I am amazed at the sheer amount of details) I keep at it even if it is a big project. I mainly construct simple buildings and would like to have a change to experience building with more people and on something big. In much games I apreaciate the creation of a town/resource center which is as perfect as possible (I sort of also build the useless buildings in order to have the perfect town). Besides building I like to create a character and interact with other people. And to adventure with and develop the character as well. At first I would like to explore the game a bit to see what it is all about (the videos only give a part of the story, experiencing it myself would make it a lot clearer to me).
  11. Games I like & played: Anno 1602, 1802, Total war series Mount & blade (especialy Custom Settlements, which is a mod where you can create your own town)
  12. That's about it, I hope you got a good impression of me and kindly await your reply.
Reviewing

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Rexmundi
It seems that you have no bans and the maturity to join Herocraft. Welcome Aboard!
Please check your PM's!

Angyles,
Name change please:
Rexmundi to R3xmundi
thanks!