• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application: onyxwaffle

Do you think my application is acceptable?

• No, you should probably give up on life. :/

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Onyxwaffle

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: onyxwaffle
  2. Location & Age: I live in Milford, Ohio (USA), I was born in Cincinnati,OH; I am 17 years old, and will be 18 this upcoming March
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I have been banned from my fair share of servers, to name a few: Team9000 For griefing something that wasn't mine, yet on my land, Minecraft MiddleEarth, for building an "illeagal" treehouse; I have been banned from a few small servers, but that was just be goofing off with some friends (i.e. Going on random creative servers and building giant penis statues). I am now glad to say that my days of misconduct are through.
  4. Referral(s):Darthmonkey1995 (plays on this server), Any Staff from Gazamo.com
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My buddy Darth told me about it; I thought it would be pretty neat to be on the server that was created by the same person that coded the Heroes plugin.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have not, however, I do plan to soon.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Deffinately ;D
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am looking for a server that I can get used to playing on for a long time; a server that I can count on , and that I won't lose intrest in in a few months. This server offers so much, and that is what I love about it. I am an amazing builder ( I am known for "Martha Stewart"-ing my friend's houses upon their request ;D. I love Farming on Minecraft; one of my recent projects has been to build a huge farm that produces 6 double chests of wheat per harvest... It is only half way done. I wish to build a town and build a trustworthy community with my friend Darth.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCO10 (I hope I did that right)
  10. Additional Info: I am planning on going to University of Cincinnati to major in Mechanical Engineering, and Minor in some field of music composition (not quite sure what yet :/ ) My favourite composers are, to name only a few: Thomas Bergersen ( Two Steps From Hell), Hans Zimmer, Zack Hemsly, and Mark Pertrie. I have been playing Minecraft for nearly 2 years now and i consider myself a very experienced player ( I have made many mistakes and learned from them). I work part-time at McDonald's. My friends call me Al, Big Al, Uncle Al, Alberto, Alfred, The Big Albowski, Alejandro, Axel Folley... The list goes on and on.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
~~Reviewing~~[DOUBLEPOST=1347315046,1347314327][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey there @onyxwaffle! Thank you for being honest about your bans, first off, some people lie about bans but we are able to find them anyhow! I am glad to hear that you have decided to stop griefing servers and hope that you understand any and all griefing on herocraft is taken very seriously. Your bans are not very recent so I am letting them slide.

Other than that, your application is very well filled out! Welcome to Herocraft! I will be sending you a message with the server details shortly :)

Also! We are having issues with the white listing system currently. You can still play on herocraft via greylist (which you are automatically on) except that you will have limited permissions. You will be added to the white list within 24 hours.

Sorry for the inconvenience!