• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application: oh874

oh874

Wood
Well, leothebeast has been telling me about the server and it seems interesting. Thank you for reading my application.

Jackrox256

Obsidian
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: oh874
  2. Location & Age: Miami| 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Not that I can recall- I may have been banned of of some small self-run servers by some abusive admins, but no bans from any large server.
  4. Referral(s): leothebeast
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCO5}
Well, leothebeast has been telling me about the server and it seems interesting. Thank you for reading my application.

***Reviewing***

oh874

Wood
Classmates

Is there any more information needed for the application?

Last edited by a moderator:

oh874

Wood
Is there something I have done incorrectly with the application? I'm starting to get worried.

oh874

Wood
It has come to my attention that jackrox accepted others that had posted after me, and above that I also noticed you have accepted a few people after your reply. Would you mind reviewing my application please?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
It has come to my attention that jackrox accepted others that had posted after me, and above that I also noticed you have accepted a few people after your reply. Would you mind reviewing my application please?

Jackrox is your proctor. I review my apps, and he reviews his. He will add those he has finished the review on. You will need to be patient. He has NOT accepted anyone after you made your posts.