• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application - LeoGripp

LeoGripp

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: LeoGripp
  2. Location & Age: Brazil, 25
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): I don't know anyone on this server :(
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found a list on the MinecraftWiki, sorted the servers with the lowest pings and found yours to be the most intriguing, so here I am...
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I did.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I believe a diverse community is a greater community, that's why I don't want to play on brazilian servers, as I'd rather use my free time to interact with people I wouldn't normally deal with. I've always loved RPG games and am dying to try the Heroes path in Herocraft.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCL8
  10. Additional info: A little bit of myself: I'm brazilian med-student (I will graduate in July, YAY). I've always liked RPG games, and my life changed when I met Ultima Online, ever since then I couldn't stop playing online games. From there, I went to WoW, EVE and a bunch of other games, like SWTOR, for example, until I met Minecraft a few weeks ago. I've heard of the game before, but one boring shift I downloaded the Mobile version and loved it, couldn't wait to get home to try the PC version, and it's been a series of long gaming sessions since then. Now, I want to try it online, on an established server, with a good set of rules so I don't have a bad experience.
Cheers,
LeoGripp

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: LeoGripp
  2. Location & Age: Brazil, 25
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): I don't know anyone on this server :(
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found a list on the MinecraftWiki, sorted the servers with the lowest pings and found yours to be the most intriguing, so here I am...
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I did.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I believe a diverse community is a greater community, that's why I don't want to play on brazilian servers, as I'd rather use my free time to interact with people I wouldn't normally deal with. I've always loved RPG games and am dying to try the Heroes path in Herocraft.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCL8
  10. Additional info: A little bit of myself: I'm brazilian med-student (I will graduate in July, YAY). I've always liked RPG games, and my life changed when I met Ultima Online, ever since then I couldn't stop playing online games. From there, I went to WoW, EVE and a bunch of other games, like SWTOR, for example, until I met Minecraft a few weeks ago. I've heard of the game before, but one boring shift I downloaded the Mobile version and loved it, couldn't wait to get home to try the PC version, and it's been a series of long gaming sessions since then. Now, I want to try it online, on an established server, with a good set of rules so I don't have a bad experience.
Cheers,
LeoGripp

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1360092393,1360092223][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted