• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application - jayytee

jayytee

Gold
In-game name: jayytee
Location & Age: Sydney, 17
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): NyanOnHeat
Reason you should be accepted: I have played on herocraft servers many times and have come to love the dynamic and complex inner workings encapsulated by this game style. I believe that herocraft is an intrinsic component to the functionality and playability of any successful PvP server. I am well read in all aspects of Herocraft ( having read the wiki and rules). I value Minecraft in it's ability to express my architectural desire to design and execute the products of my imagination. The structures that I have produced include 1 to 1 scale replicas of mansions, Japanese Pagodas and modern dada style structures. Ultimately I would like to rise through the ranks and venture through the wild either a lone wolf or possibly in a pack.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend NyanOnHeat recently joined your server and his extraordinary review of the server has fueled my desire to enter the world of Herocraft. Once we have pushed past the struggles and tribulations of starting afresh, I hope that we can become a dominant, yet eloquent, duo.
Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
Additional Info: Screenies below ;)
zRhv3

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
It is required that you answer this question,

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?

Please just add it to your application and comment on this thread when you are ready for me to continue reviewing!

@jayytee