• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application hundemeister1

1: Minecraft In-game name: hundemeister1
2: Location & Age: Germany, 15
3: Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I don't think I got banned anywhere yet.
4: Referral(s)[Optional]:
5: How did you hear about Herocraft?: Read in a forum about it and was like: "OMG a Minecraft RPG Server"
6: Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I Have not voted yet, but I'm pretty sure I will do it once I'm on the Server
7: Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Not yet
8: Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Read and agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS
9: Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCh13
10: Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: The reason wh y I should be accpeted on a minecraft RPG Server is that I am a active, fair and polite player. Also I am well at pvp and building houses and other structures. I read the Wiki and understood the class system and by the way I also read the Rules. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it, hundemeister1 .

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
3: Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I don't think I got banned anywhere yet.
5: How did you hear about Herocraft?: Read in a forum about it and was like: "OMG a Minecraft RPG Server"
6: Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I Have not voted yet, but I'm pretty sure I will do it once I'm on the Server
8: Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Read and agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS
10: Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: The reason wh y I should be accpeted on a minecraft RPG Server is that I am a active, fair and polite player. Also I am well at pvp and building houses and other structures. I read the Wiki and understood the class system and by the way I also read the Rules. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it, hundemeister1 .
Reviewing.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Please explain this ban:
Banned
hundemeister1
Derp Mod
Rumsfield
July 31, 2012, 4:52 pm

I was playing with a friend and trolling a little bit, this was 1 year ago and I got more serius while playing now , already forgot that one, also it was not a that good server. I'd be happy if you excuse me for that also the derp mod is nothing else as the caracter moving arms and head, so no combat advantage, how I told was just a bit of trolling

I hope all issues cleared. I would welcome an answer soon and would also like to read that I am withelisted ;D

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Well since it was a while ago i would be happy to give you a shot on the whitelist but please note illegal mods are not allowed and you will still be banned if using the derp mod or any other illegal mods.
On another note welcome to herocraft.