• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application for XSacrificeXzb

Hello there al admins!

1. Minecraft In-game name: XSacrificeXzb
  2. Location & Age: Sweden, Stockholm, 17 years old!
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):No ive never been banned!
  4. Referral(s): Raxor03
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: By one of my freinds and more info on you're homepage.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I would like to be accepted because i really love to roleplay and i love to play Minecraft on roleplay server. I also would like to join my friend on the server who also sent his application to be whitelisted on this server. I've heard this server is big and good. I've been looking for a roleplay server for a long time and i think i found it. I want to join you're server so I can play with my friend and also find new friends on the way.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCX13}
  10. Additional Info: Im studing in high school and going on a animation line. And i work on a lot of animation projects, pics and etc. I'm doing a lot of photoshop and working on my channel while I'm looking for work for a new computer.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello there al admins!

1. Minecraft In-game name: XSacrificeXzb
  2. Location & Age: Sweden, Stockholm, 17 years old!
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):No ive never been banned!
  4. Referral(s): Raxor03
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: By one of my freinds and more info on you're homepage.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I would like to be accepted because i really love to roleplay and i love to play Minecraft on roleplay server. I also would like to join my friend on the server who also sent his application to be whitelisted on this server. I've heard this server is big and good. I've been looking for a roleplay server for a long time and i think i found it. I want to join you're server so I can play with my friend and also find new friends on the way.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCX13}
  10. Additional Info: Im studing in high school and going on a animation line. And i work on a lot of animation projects, pics and etc. I'm doing a lot of photoshop and working on my channel while I'm looking for work for a new computer.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1358348444,1358348335][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted